Services / Pricing / Policies
Available for Professional In-Home Pet Sitting and Related Services
Pet Care Services
- Dog Walking
- Playing with and exercising your pet
- Feeding and providing water to your pets
- Litter box care
- Administration of medications excluding insulin injections
- Transportation to vet or groomer
- Bring mail/newspaper inside the home
- Alternating lights around the home
- Watering of plants (limited)
- Trash taken to curb for pickup
Amy’s Critter Care, LLC no longer offers overnights for new clients.
How many visits might I need from my pet sitter?
A minimum of one visit per 24 hours is required (special needs cats may require more). At a minimum litter boxes should be scooped at least once a day, as well as fresh water be given at least daily. Also, if a medical problem arises care can be given in a more timely manner. In addition, the vast majority of cats need and enjoy human interaction and companionship.
A minimum of three visits per 24 hours is required for dogs. This is for the comfort and well-being of your dog, as well as to avoid the long-term health risks of going too long without a potty break.
Please note: For pets without special medical needs, visits are made within a 2-3 hour window of time requested by the client. For pets with special medical needs visits may be made with a smaller window of time to accommodate those needs.
All pets must always must be up to date on their vaccinations.